Christmas is coming fast, eh? Full disclosure: I haven’t even started buying my presents. Oops. If the Monica Geller in you is going crazy at the thought of my procrastination, DON’T WORRY. Jojo’s got it under control. We’re doing a gift exchange in my family and my boyfriend’s, so technically, I only have two gifts to find. And let say that after putting this gift guide together, my inspiration is at an all-time high.
So, what will you find in this list of amazing gifts? First, I decided to focus on my three areas of expertise: fashion, beauty, and home. I could have gone in multiple directions (like tech, wellness, pet accessories, etc.), but limiting myself allowed me to go deeper into each category and hence, give you more thought-out gift ideas. Secondly and most importantly, all the products mentioned are from ethical companies, mostly Canadian.
So, there you go! I hope you’ll find beautiful things for all the precious people around you. And don’t forget to treat yourself with a you-to-you gift in the process. Somethings tells me you deserve it ;)
Happy holidays everyone!
CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES
1. Hand-knitted hat, Gibou | 2. Backpack, Veri | 3. Earrings made from leather scraps, Miljours | 4. Sterling silver ring with precious stones, Alexandre Bergeron | 5. Leather wallet, Hotel Motel | 6. Socks, Hansel From Basel | 7. Silk organza dress, Noémiah | 8. Period underwear, THINX
1. Egyptian cotton hoodie, GOODEE X KOTN | 2. Waist bag, Bouquet | 3. Earrings, Wolf Circus | 4. Silk scrunchie, Silk Laundry | 5. Ring, Nina.Nanas | 6. Cotton and alpaga scarf, String Theory | 7. Sports set made from recycled fibres, Girlfriend
1. Leather handbag, Wearshop | 2. Winter boots made in Portugal Frank & Oak | 3. Silver necklace, Maksym | 4. Velvet turban, Heirloom Hats | 5. Watch with ecofriendly faux leather, Solios | 6. Silver hoops, Saskia V. | 7. Ring, Ora-C | 8. Leather key chain, Partoem
1. Book You are not a To Do List par Robert Poynton | 2. Coffee maker, Chemex | 3. Hand-painted notebook, Moglea | 4. Porcelain coasters, Xenia Taler | 5. Porcelain plate, Atelier Make | 6. iPhone case, Kaseme | 7. Essential oils diffuser, Vitruvi
1. Glass straw, Brook Drabot | 2. Feu Candle, Lohn | 3. Finnish pin game made with recycled materials, Lükky | 4. Poster made by me :) | 5. Notebook, Baltic Club | 6. Magazine Figures de style | 7. Poster, MPGMB
1. Tablets Explore, BEAR | 2. Dry shampoo, Kaia Naturals | 3. Body oil, Wild Grace | 4. Repair hair mask, The Hair Routine | 5. Glow Getters Set, Beautycounter | 6. Body scrub, French Girl | 7. Multi stick, NOTO | 8. Eau de toilette Otis & Me, Jazmin Saraï
1. Sleeping mask, Aleur | 2. Gua Sha face stone, Beauties Lab | 3. Hand cream, Austin Austin | 4. Clarifying serum, Rosé | 5. Nail polish, BKIND | 6. Multi-use highlighter stick, Ilia | 7. Therapeutic body butter, Apprenti Ôr’ganik | 8. Eau de parfum Les Lunatiques, LVNEA
1. Detoxifying face mask, MÜ | 2. Kansa face wand , Wild Grace | 3. Face oil set, Alper Oils | 4. Scrub + intensive lip treatment set, BITE | 5. Blush and highlighter palette, Kosas | 6. Matcha and coffee eye balm, Deux Cosmétiques | 7. Reusable pads for makeup removal, The Detox Market | 8. Eau de parfum Orange Blossom, The 7 Virtues
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE