Apartment. House. Cottage. Studio. Whatever shape or form is your home, you’ve seen A LOT of it in the past few months. To a point where you know every tiny, trivial detail by heart.
That crooked shelf, but not bothersome enough to fix it. The exact time when the sun softly hits the mirror in the bathroom. The left side of the couch starting to show your butt print a little too clearly.
A year ago, we complained of not spending enough time at home. Today, it’s the complete opposite. We’re ALWAYS home (😅😭🤪☺️ = the emotions I go through on a regular day).
That new reality has made many people realize how important it is to feel happy with our surroundings. And, consequently, it had led many of us to invest more time, energy, and money into crafting our idea of a perfect nest.
Which brings me to today’s blog post: 17 gift ideas for a cozy home! I’ve also included a few lifestyle objects to push the coziness experience even further.
And don’t feel bad if you end up shopping for yourself too. It’s all part of fun ;)
1. Ceramic cup, Noémiah X Vanessa Villarreal, $48
2. Table mirror with jewellery hanger, DOIY, $58
3. Half Moon dish towel, Freckled Fuchsia, $25
4. Customizable leather notebook cover, Delphine Platten, $100
5. Finnish-inspired pin game made from recycled materials, LÜKKY (it’s my dad’s company, so show him some love if you can ❤️), $80. *Every design is unique. **Delivery available in the Greater Montreal area for a small fee. Shipping across Canada available as well.
6. Non-toxic 8-in-1 pan, Always Pan, US$145
7. Two-face cushion (smile and frown), Dusen Dusen, $135
8. Fir and mandarin room spray, La Vie Apothicaire, $26
9. Hand-painted notebook, Moglea, US$20
10. Ceramic winter garden, Studio Îlot, $150
11. Coaster set (4), Little Brummie, $60
12. Catherine Lavoie poster, $40
13. Two-part ceramic flower vase, Josie Daisy, $53
14. Corsé magazine, issue 05 on coffee traceability, $18
15. Pour-over coffee maker, YYY, $124
16. 500-piece puzzle, Baltic Club, $45
17. “Evergreen Ember” candle, Ex Voto, $45
Any other gift ideas for a cozy home? Let me (and everybody else!) know in the comments!
Joëlle Paquette is a sutainable fashion and clean beauty blogger and copywriter based in Montreal, Canada. After 10 years of working as a journalist for different magazines, she now specializes in writing conscious content for brands built on strong environmentally and socially responsible values. She also pet a corgi once—a very special day she will never forget.
Follow her on Instagram to make sure you don’t miss out on anything @veryjoelle 🌼
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE
Nice gift guide.