I still haven’t found my boyfriend’s Christmas gift. But I’m not ashamed to say it here, because he knows. Unless this is all part of a ruse to make him THINK that I don’t have it, when it’s actually hidden in the closet, beautifully wrapped up, with a handmade card and all.
(But yeah, between you and I: This is no gambit. I really don’t have it.)
I told him about Veja sneakers the other day and he seemed to really like them, so maybe those. He also really wants a Kanuk coat, but it’s *a little* over my budget right now. What about you? What are you getting for your significant other? Brother? Dad? Bestie?
I know, it’s silly of me to be asking you those questions. Because if you’re, it’s because YOU need MY help. Which I’m about to do, don’t worry. I was just curious how far you were in your gift shopping process.
So, without further ado, here are 20 gifts for the men in your life.
1. Jacket made with recycled polyester (life guarantee), Vallier, $250
2. Cocktail kit, 3/4 oz., $38
3. Silver chain (engraving available), Deux Lions, $170
4. Beard oil made with camellia, bergamot, and rosemary, Alper Oils, $20
5. Organic cotton sweatpants made in Portugal, KOTN, $88
6. Travel chess game, Royal Chess Mall, $200
7. Laptop case, Cantin, $92
8. Eau de parfum made with natural ingredients, Red Santal par Abel, $195
9. Merino wool beanie knitted in Quebec, Caribou, $60
10. Notebook with paper made from rocks, Karst, $25
11. Body care kit, Groom, $125
12. Sweater made with recycled wool, Organic Basics, $160 US
13. Weekender made from recycled materials, Patagonia, $159
14. Cribbage game, Niconico, $88
15. Soap trio (mosquito repellent, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial), BESIDE X Enamour, $35
16. Cotton apron, Caravel, $95
17. Muscle balm, Embody Apothecary, $30
18. Safety razor, Well Kept, $82
19. Eco-friendly solar-powered watch, Solios, $335
What other gifts are you getting for the men in your life? Let me know in the comments.
Joëlle Paquette is a sutainable fashion and clean beauty blogger and copywriter based in Montreal, Canada. After 10 years of working as a journalist for different magazines, she now specializes in writing conscious content for brands built on strong environmentally and socially responsible values. She also pet a corgi once—a very special day she will never forget.
Follow her on Instagram to make sure you don’t miss out on anything @veryjoelle 🌼
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE